Thursday, February 2, 2012

MORE PRACTICE!


I started this portrait a few months ago. I loved the expression on the Angels face in Leonardo's painting. I thought I would try to do something similar. I see now with the photos together that I need MORE PRACTICE!  I did it with colored pencils which for me are not too forgiving so when I mess up she gets new features. It is alot harder when doing larger pieces. I usually do ATC size but this is 8 1/2 x 11.
Needs more work but I wanted to share!
Thanks for stopping in.

3 comments:

  1. Angela this portrait is wonderful. I love how you use pictures for inspiration and yet each piece has your own artistic influence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though you say this needs more work, I think it's already very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...