Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Birdhouse Christmas Card/Ornament





Hey everyone! I made this card for The Penny Black Blog. You can click on the title to link to their blog. It can be used as a card but I added a decorative hook to hang on the wall or a tree! I used Penny Black stamps and paper - 3508k winter bough, 60-002 script gold foil paper, 30-056 robins kingdom. I have added the birdhouse template I drew for you to use to make your own. If you have any questions about how to make the card let me know! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, this is gorgeous, Thank you for sharing:0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angela. I love this idea. Your coloring on the bird is perfection! Thanks for sharing the template you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela,
    I don't know how you find the time but, I am so glad that you do. I love this project and the bird is absolutely stunning. LOVEVEEEEE my ATC!! HUgs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...